FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information Contact:
“No Holds Barred” Competition Exhaust Muffler System from Burns Stainless LLC for Porsche Cayman
Porsche Cayman (987) 2006-2012
Burns Stainless is excited to introduce the “No Holds Barred” (NhB) Exhaust for the first generation Porsche Cayman (987), model years 2006 - 2012. The Porsche Cayman, since its introduction in 2006 has become a worthy competitor in the road racing world. “The mid-engine layout and the closed coupe rigidity of the Cayman makes it an ideal track car – even a threat to the venerable 911” comments Vince Roman, Technical Director at Burns Stainless. "It is why Burns Stainless has chosen the 987 Cayman for the next incarnation of a full competition exhaust utilizing its world renowned Ultralight Motorsports Muffler.”
- Constructed from ASTM269 304 stainless steel 18g tubing for best combination of weight savings and durability
- Base system weighs 22.5 pounds with 4.5” OD Mufflers
- Argon back-purged TIG welding for high strength and precision fitment
- Available in 3 different muffler configurations as well as a straight pipe delete option
- Ultra-lightweight motorsports mufflers are repackable for extended durability
- Stainless steel V-band connectors allow for easy removal for maintenance and repackaging
Who is Burns Stainless? Burns Stainless is a provider of high quality exhaust components for the professional racer and fabricator. The company also provides engineering services for specific racing applications including exhaust collector and header design.
Burns Stainless LLC is not affiliated in any way with Porsche Cars North America, Inc., or Dr. Ing. h.c.F. Porsche, AG (www.porsche.com). The Porsche® name and crest are trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c.F. Porsche AG. Any mention of trademarked names or other marks is for the purpose of reference only.
Product Purchase Page
Shop NhB Exhaust for Prosche Cayman
Press Kit Materials